Odorless Dip Liquids kit comes with everything you need
1. Bond- to prepare the nails
2. Gentle Base Coat- Odorless Dip Liquids
3. Gentle Top Coat- Odorless Dip Liquids
4. Activator- Special formula to cure the odorless dip liquids.
5. Brush Saver- Keep brushes from hardening
Odorless Dip Liquids
This is our Sundara Nails formula of no-odor (dip base and dip top coat) which will be great for anyone who may be sensitive to harsh chemicals and potentially get dip flu. These are Long lasting, healthy, no smell, quick soak off, slow drying and no need uv lamp, no need polished by drill machine, easy to diy at home, professional for nail salons. Please make sure to follow directions for best results.
* Be aware the activator does have a scent and is not odorless This is made a little different then other activators to cure everything properly.
* Important these must be used as a set. It is not recommended to mix this formula with other dip liquids, as the liquids may not dry when combined with other formulas. The activator is made to dry this specific formula.
* Use Sundara Nails gel non-wipe top coat as a second option for top coat if you get yellowing.
Top Coat Tips.
- Apply activator, let it dry for 45 seconds.
- Using a lint free wipe, wipe the nail and wait another 45 seconds
- Apply one coat of top coat, wait 2 minutes and finish with another coat of top coat.
- Base Coat and Top Coat: 2-methoxeythl 2-cyanoacrylate poly(methyl methacrylate)
- Activator: ethyl acetate, 2-propanone
- Bond- ethyl acetate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin
The dip liquids are truly odorless but I’ve tried several times and my dip pops off within 48hrs. It could be my fault but I’ve read it’s common with odorless liquids. I’m also not a fan of the top coat, which could be my fault as well.
I love the the fact that these odorless liquids did not give me dip flu. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what I did wrong but the dip popped off 2 days after I did my nails. It was so strange. Any suggestions?
I really like the no odor dip liquids. I have not had any issues with "dip flu" since using. Does take a little longer to dry but not an excessive time.
I bought these liquids because of dip flu. G I have to say, I love these liquids! No more dip flu and no masks when I do my nails!!! Love the coverage it’s effortless!! When I run out, I will definitely be buying more!! Thank you for such a wonderful product!!
I tried these products after revel liquids were causing me major dip flu… and they are a life saver!!