Builder Gel is a clear thick gel to help build the nails instead of using a clear dip powder. You can use it to encapsulate glitter as well.
*Directions below for proper application.
All of our gel lines are hypoallergenic gels and 9 Free. These also come from a manufacturer that is GMP certified. This means they do testing to ensure the product is always consistent.
Ingredients Builder Gel Include:
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Trimethylolpropane Tracrylate
- Cellulose Acetate Butryate
- Microcrystalline Wax
Builder Gel Application
1. Prep your nails by filing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Primer (optional)
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail
I've only used it once so far, but I can tell you that it's amazing! I have more control over thickness of product I'm applying to my nails. No "dip flu" symptoms, less filing, and smoother application.
I love this builder gel. I use it to apply my full coverage tips and it holds so good with zero lifting and is so easy to use. Highly recommend
Favorite builder gel! Very easy to work with because of its consistency, does not run all over the place. The strength after just one coat is amazing!
I love this builder gel. It's so easy to use an work with. It's very clear an so sturdy