Magenta-Hued Builder Gel that Glows in dark. Builder Gel offers a thicker consistency designed to assist in nail sculpting instead of the traditional clear dip powder. Moreover, this gel can be used to encapsulate glitter for an extra shimmering effect.
*Directions below for proper application
All of our gel lines are hema free gels. These also come from a manufacturer that is GMP certified. This means they do testing to ensure the product is always consistent.
If you get any sort of reaction. We recommend to stop use immediately and see a doctor.
Ingredients Builder Gel Include:
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Trimethylolpropane Tracrylate
- Ipropyl Titanimum Triisostearate
- Ethly Acetate
- Microcrystalline Wax
Builder Gel Application- Lamp needs to be a minimum of 48 watts to cure properly
1. Prep your nails by pushing back cuticles and slightly scratching up surface
2. Apply Sundara Nails Non-Acid Primer
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail
Fantastic!! And so easy to use!