Glow in the Dark Builder Gel is a Pumpkin Glow builder gel that is a orange color that’s glows. It’s a gel to help build the nails instead of using a clear dip powder. You can use it to encapsulate glitter as well.
*Directions below for proper application.
All of our gel lines are hypoallergenic gels. All of our gels are 21 Free (except our basic gel and top coat and non-acid primer) These also come from a manufacturer that is GMP certified. This means they do testing to ensure the product is always consistent.
21 Ingredients Free- Link here
Ingredients Builder Gel Include:
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Trimethylolpropane Tracrylate
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl
Builder Gel Application
1. Prep your nails by pushing back cuticles and slightly scratching up surface
2. Apply Sundara Nails Non-Acid Primer
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail