Builder Gel Directions
Builder Gel Application
1. Prep your nails by filing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Sundara Nails Non- Acid Primer
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail
** Head into your Dip or gel polish application