Builder Gel Kit
Step 1. Nail Prep
- Soak in water 5 min
- Push back cuticle
- Trim loose cuticles
- File and trim nails
Step 2. Builder Gel
- Apply Sundara Nails Non- Acid Primer
- Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
- Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
- Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
- Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
- Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
- File and clean up nail
Step 3. Peel base
- apply gel top coat and cure for 60 sec (not needed if allergic to gel)
- Apply a thin layer of peel base and let dry for 2-3 min
- Potentially repeat if needed.
- Recommend 2 coats for dip and 3 for gel method
Head into your dip liquids or gel polish application.