(c169) 3D Cat Eye Gel - Must have a 3D magnet to use. We sell on the website if you need
Size 15.ml Soak Off
3D Gel Application Steps:
- Apply a thin coat of Sundara Base Coat, cure under UV / LED lamp
- Apply a white/ black gel base if you want a deeper image and cure for 30 sec/60 sec dEP ends your lamp.
- Apply 1st coat of Sundara 3D Cat Eye gel polish
- Before curing use Sundara Dual Head Magnet for effect design do not touch gel just float above nail and cure 30 sec
- Apply 2nd coat of Sundara 3D Cat Eye gel polish.
- Before curing use Sundara dual magnet for effect design and cure 30 sec
- Finish off with Sundara non-wipe top Coat and cure for 30/60 sec depends on lamp
All of our gel lines are hypoallergenic gels and 21-Free Formula. Our formula has removed 21 of the top toxicity ingredients. This means they are made without all listed below.
If you get any sort of reaction to the gels. We recommend to stop use and see a doctor.
- Animal Derived Ingredients
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Phtalates (Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
- Xylene, Phenol-Formadehyde Resin
- Methylisothiazolinone (MIT)
- Organice Halides (AOX)
- Ethyl Tosylamide
- Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate
- Acetyl Triethyl Citrate
3D Ingredients Include:
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate
- Isopropyl Titanium
The product itself and coverage is awesome. Sadly, I am allergic to anything with Acrylate in it. I was able to locate that ingredient name via a safety data sheet - which from a service perspective, I was given the data sheet very quickly. Service is great, just doesn’t mix well with the chemicals I’m allergic to. Sad- very sad.