Sheer Pink Builder Gel is a sheer pink thick gel to help build the nails instead of using a clear dip powder. You can use it to encapsulate glitter as well.
*Directions below for proper application.
All of our colors gels, builder gel, gentle gels lines are hypoallergenic gels and 21 Free. These also come from a manufacturer that is GMP certified. This means they do testing to ensure the product is always consistent.
Builder Gel Application
1. Prep your nails by filing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Primer (optional)
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail
This is the best builder gel I have ever purchased. The consistency is not too thin (less likely to flood your cuticles) and it self levels! I would love to see this come in a pot option.
Highly recommend this BG!!! So easy to use, not too thick or thin! Purchase ASAP!
This sheer pink is stunning. I applied it an it went on so easily. Self leveling an easy to use. Definitely worth getting an can be left alone by itself. It's beautiful