Sheer Pink Builder Gel is a sheer pink thick gel to help build the nails instead of using a clear dip powder. You can use it to encapsulate glitter as well.
*Directions below for proper application.
All of our colors gels, builder gel, gentle gels lines are hypoallergenic gels and 21 Free. These also come from a manufacturer that is GMP certified. This means they do testing to ensure the product is always consistent.
Builder Gel Application
1. Prep your nails by filing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Primer (optional)
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail