Builder Gel Starter Kit Includes: No UV/LED Lamp and No Dip Powders
- No Wipe Top Coat UV Gel
- Base Coat UV Gel
- Clear Builder Gel in bottle
- Peel Off Base Coat
Easy carry bag until sold out
Nail file 100/180 grit
Metal Cuticle Pusher
Small Nail Cleaning Brush
Sundara Nails Cuticle Remover
Sundara Nails Cuticle Oil Bottle
- Cuticle Cutter
- 20 Paper Nail Forms to start
Direction on step by step process on website
Builder Gel Kit
Step 1. Nail Prep
- Soak in water 5 min
- Push back cuticle
- Trim loose cuticles
- File and trim nails
Step 2. Builder Gel
- Apply Sundara Nails Non- Acid Primer
- Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
- Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
- Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
- Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
- Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
- File and clean up nail
Step 3. Peel base
- apply gel top coat and cure for 60 sec (not needed if allergic to gel)
- Apply a thin layer of peel base and let dry for 2-3 min
- Potentially repeat if needed.
- Recommend 2 coats for dip and 3 for gel method
Head into your dip liquids or gel polish application.
Seems fine, have had it on for two days with no allergic problems. Very thick gel.
Didn't get the nippers but I already have two pairs.
Took 4 weeks to get to me in Canada and had to pay HST and handling fee at Canadian Post Office when picked up. $30 CDN.