Antarctica Glow is from the Ice Prism collection (Does NOT glow its just the name ) its iridescent pink gel polish. You can apply this polish by itself or on top of any color to bring the iridescent shine to life.
Size 15.ml Soak Off
Curing Time 30-60 second in a LED and 2 min in a UV Lamp
Gels are a 4 step system for best results and long lasting.
- Apply Sundara Nails non-acid primer
- Apply 1-coat of Sundara Base Coat
- Apply gel colored polish of choice 2-3 coats
- Apply 1-2 coats of Sundara top coat to finish off
All of our gel lines are hypoallergenic gels and 21-Free Formula. Our formula has removed 21 of the top toxicity ingredients. This means they are made without all listed below. These are also certified as cruelty free and HEMA Free.
If you get any sort of reaction to the gels. We recommend to stop use and see a doctor.
- Animal Derived Ingredients
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Phtalates (Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
- Xylene, Phenol-Formadehyde Resin
- Methylisothiazolinone (MIT)
- Organice Halides (AOX)
- Ethyl Tosylamide
- Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate
- Acetyl Triethyl Citrate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate
- Isopropyl Titanium
- Microcrystalline wax
A very pretty iridescent color, but not very impressed with the glow. I do love how it applies though.