So, I've got a gel allergy. But I saw some others who said they also have a gel allergy but used this and the gentle base and top coats without issue. Sadly, I still reacted to this product. I want to love it - it's so easy to use, and I had no issues with lifting. And while it took a few days to really get bad enough I couldn't take anymore, once I took this (and the tips) off my nails I saw the unmistakable bubbles and inflamed nail beds that I couldn't deny.
If you don't have a gel allergy but want to try doing gelly tips at home, I HIGHLY recommend this product.