Dahlia Dahlia's non-sticky builder gel is perfect for creating intricate designs on your nails. The lightweight formula won't weigh down your nails and is easy to apply and remove, making it ideal for professional or home use. With the pot design, you'll get excellent coverage with every application.
30ml. (Moved up from 15ml. in a tub)
All of our gels are Hema Free. These also come from a manufacturer that is GMP certified. This means they do testing to ensure the product is always consistent.
If you get any sort of reaction to the gels. We recommend to stop use and see a doctor immediately.
Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone
- Non-floating & Non-sticky
- Durable and Flexible
- Beginner Friendly
- A variety of colors for you
- Extension gel!
- DIY designs and 3D patterns,
- Its non-floating formula and non-sticky texture make manicure more convenient and easy to use
- Bend this solid gel with various glitters
Precautions For Use:
- This builder gel needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp for min of 60 seconds
- To prevent peeling, please clean the nail surface and apply a layer of nail polish before using the gel.
- Do not use a flash cure lamp without putting into a big lamp min of 48 watts.
Non sticky Builder Gel Application
1. Prep your nails by filing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Primer (optional)
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail
I absolutely love the NSB Gel, it's so easy to use and looks so beautiful! I have dipped for about 4 years and tried poly gel many times and this is so much better than both of them. I can't wait to order many more colors of it!
I’m so glad I found NSBG! Dahlia was so easy to work with. I have used both nail form stickers and nail extension molds and the Sundara Nails NSBG is very user friendly.
Love it! So easy to work with! Ordered a clear..
I love the non sticky builder gel. I've tried building extensions with regular builder gel and it was just a mess. I gave up and started using gelly tips. When i saw the NSBG, i knew i had to try it. I am so happy i did. It is soooo easy to use. This color is so pretty. When i wear it without dip, it looks like my natural nails. I love it.