This collection features five colors of non-sticky builder gel in pots. It's a highly viscous substance that assists with nail enhancement or design creation.
15ml. in a tub (these are the smaller tubs due to them being a seasonal color)
All our gel products are Hema free and produced in a GMP certified facility, whose products are verified to ensure accuracy.
If you get any sort of reaction to the gels. We recommend to stop use and see a doctor.
Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone
- Non-floating & Non-sticky
- Durable and Flexible
- Beginner Friendly
- A variety of colors for you
- Extension gel!
- DIY designs and 3D patterns,
- Its non-floating formula and non-sticky texture make manicure more convenient and easy to use
- Bend this solid gel with various glitters
Precautions For Use:
- This builder gel needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp for min of 60 seconds
- To prevent peeling, please clean the nail surface and apply a layer of nail polish before using the gel.
- Do not use a flash cure lamp without putting into a big lamp min of 48 watts.
1. Prep your nails by filing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Primer (optional)
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail