Jasmine Non Sticky Builder Gel in a pot is a glitter thick gel to help build the nails
15ml. in a tub
All of our gel lines are hypoallergenic gels. All of our gels are 21 Free. These also come from a manufacturer that is GMP certified. This means they do testing to ensure the product is always consistent.
21 Ingredients Free- Link here
If you get any sort of reaction to the gels. We recommend to stop use and see a doctor immediately.
Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone
- Non-floating & Non-sticky
- Durable and Flexible
- Beginner Friendly
- A variety of colors for you
- Extension gel!
- DIY designs and 3D patterns,
- Its non-floating formula and non-sticky texture make manicure more convenient and easy to use
- Bend this solid gel with various glitters
Precautions For Use:
- This builder gel needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp for min of 60 seconds
- To prevent peeling, please clean the nail surface and apply a layer of nail polish before using the gel.
- Do not use a flash cure lamp without putting into a big lamp min of 48 watts.
Non sticky Builder Gel Application
1. Prep your nails by filing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Primer (optional)
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail
Super sparkly and glittery. It’s hard to keep from clumping.
Who needs to cover up these stunning Non-Sticky Builder Gels! They are drop dead gorgeous.
Jasmine- Non Sticky Builder Gel in a Pot
I love this color and the texture! The glow is SO bright! At first I had a hard time figuring out how to use it - but after asking the group and finding dual forms, so much so easier. I mixed a ball of this, and Jasmine to get a sparkly, glowy mix! Thank you Sundara for all you do!