St.Lucky is a builder gel collection with 4 colors- Hema Free
Over the Rainbow- Glitter Builder Gel is a glitter builder gel that is thick gel to help build the nails instead of using a clear dip powder. You can use it to encapsulate glitter as well. Since this is a colored builder gel. You can just use this and apply a top coat and go. It's recommended to use 3 coats for a more glitter look.
All of our gel lines are hema free gels and we are certified as Cruelty Free. These also come from a manufacturer that is GMP certified. This means they do testing to ensure the product is always consistent.
- Size 15.ml Bottle and Gel Soak Off
- Curing Time 30-60 second in a LED and 2 min in a UV Lamp
Builder Gel Application
1. Prep your nails by filing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Sundara Nails Non- Acid Primer
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s.
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail
** Head into your Dip or gel polish application
21 Ingredients Free- Link here
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate
- Isopropyl Titanium
The rainbow iridescent glitter in this builder gel is so beautiful! It’s so easy to create a glitter ombré with this gel. I really love this builder gel 💖
Oh My Goodness this is the most amazing builder gel I’ve EVER tried. It’s super easy to work with. The glitter stays flat once cured and you can easily use just this as a complete mani
Because I’m just a little extra I have a layer of iridescent builder gel as the base. Glowing Builder gel topped with this amazing sparkling goodness.