UV Gel Collection: It’s a light green that turns to a blue
Introducing Sky at Twilight Hema Free, a uv sun changing gel uses a UV-sensitive pigment, this gel changes color when exposed to sunlight.
Size 15.ml Soak Off
Curing Time 30-60 second in a LED and 2 min in a UV Lamp
Gels are a 4 step system for best results and long lasting.
- Apply Non-acid primer to prep nails
- Apply 1-coat of Sundara Base Coat
- Apply gel colored polish of choice 2-3 coats
- Apply 1-2 coats of Sundara top coat to finish off
All of our gel lines are Hema Free Formula.
If you get any sort of reaction to the gels. We recommend to stop use and see a doctor.
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Isopropyl Titanium
- isopropyl alcohol
- Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate
- Microcrystalline wax
- +mica colors