Soft Gelly Tips are a more flexible formula to lay perfectly on the nails.
- 15 sizes and includes 2 of each (pack of 30 tips)
How our sizing will work👇
✔️Small sizes range from about 22mm+
✔️ XS sizes range to 20mm +
✔️ XXS range to 17mm +
Sample packs are a great way for you to try them before you commit to the big boxes. 🙂
What are great about these?!
1. Pre-Etched- no need to pre-etch them and saves time!
2. Fully Matte- This is important because now if you apply gel polish or dip no need to scratch them up first. You can go right into your application.
3. Soft Gelly are more flexible and lay better then hard plastic.
4. All sizes have the numbers on them and are easy to read which is nice
How Gelly Tips are applied
Step #1: Apply the Quick Gelly Glue on your natural nails.
Step #2: Apply quick Gelly glue to the inner of the gel tips.
Step #3: Place Soft Gel Tip onto the nail. Start firmly from the cuticle area with constant pressure to the free edge.
Step #4: Cured under an mini LED lamp to bond it to the natural nail for 30 seconds.
Step #5: Done! Get the nail extension.
Step #6: Repeat steps #1- 5 for all nails.
Step #7 Put all finished fingers in the Big uv/led lamp min of 36 watts for a 60sec final cure for everything
My nail beds are too large for the tips so, I can not use them. Wonderful length and quality, though. I'll gift them to someone with smaller nails.
Ordered two types of sample nails. Both are all too wide. I do not have slender nail beds. Love the length though!
The xxs was perfect for my smaller nails. They fit with no trimming or filing. Was the perfect length and shape. Have stayed on for 3 weeks now with a fill in with builder gel.
I love the ability to try the nails out to see if you want to get the full size. I got the xxs almond and they're perfect, I've been on the hunt for actual short gelly tips and these did not disappoint!!