Spicetacular is a THERMAL non sticky that is a dark wine that changes to pink
Non-Sticky Builder Gel is ideal for a natural nail look. The 15ml pot is easy to apply and the non-sticky formula ensures an even and hassle-free application. Enjoy long-lasting, beautiful nails with this durable builder gel. This is not a regular builder in a pot this is a non-sticky. Non-sticky just means its less sticky than regular builder gel in a tub. Its still has a slight sticky texture before curing.
15ml. in a tub (Smaller tubs for the holiday)
All of our gels are Hema Free. These also come from a manufacturer that is GMP certified. This means they do testing to ensure the product is always consistent.
If you get any sort of reaction to the gels. We recommend to stop use and see a doctor immediately.
Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone
- Non-floating & Non-sticky
- Durable and Flexible
- Beginner Friendly
- A variety of colors for you
- Extension gel!
- DIY designs and 3D patterns,
- Its non-floating formula and non-sticky texture make manicure more convenient and easy to use
- Bend this solid gel with various glitters
- This builder gel needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp for min of 60 seconds
- To prevent peeling, please clean the nail surface and apply a layer of nail polish before using the gel.
- Do not use a flash cure lamp without putting into a big lamp min of 48 watts.
Non sticky Builder Gel Application
1. Prep your nails by filing and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply Primer (optional)
3. Apply your nail form (or nail tip) to the nail (optional)
4. Apply gel base coat to the whole surface of the nail and cure for 60sec
5. Apply builder gel to the nail, including the tip and form if you're extending your natural nail, and cure for 60s. Use Sundara Nails Silicone tools to help shape builder gel
6. Apply a second layer of builder gel and cure for 60s. Repeat this step until you've reached your desired thickness of nail.
7. Wipe the entire nail with a alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
8. File and clean up nail